When it comes to buying new carpets for your Hove floors, you may be struck by the range of options available to you. Let the Flooring HUT guide you through some of the different choices and types of carpet on offer.
- Carpets made from natural wool can complement the stylish Hove home with its classic, durable, long wearing properties.
- Polypropylene carpets offer a practical, easy to clean surface ideal for the busy Hove household.
- A carpet made with an 80/20 blend takes advantage of the best of both wool (80%) and synthetic fibres (20%) combined.
- A long cut pile Saxony carpet will give you a soft, luxurious texture ideal for the bedroom or decadent living room within your Hove home.
- Loop pile Berber carpets are great value for money, known for their durability and often have a practical, stain proof finish.
- A short cut pile Twist carpet is made from yarn that has been tightly twisted and heat set to form a pile with a slightly textured surface. They offer durability without compromising on the look.
Other choices of carpet type include:
- What weight of carpet would you like?
- What type of secondary backing would suit your needs?
- And perhaps the most interesting choice of all, which colour of carpet would best complement your décor?
A member of our Flooring HUT team would be happy to visit your Hove home to assist you in choosing the perfect carpet and to measure up. Book an appointment today.
Other Carpet Manufacturers
We also provide carpets from the following manufacturers, please call us for more product information on: 01903 377027 or Book A FREE Estimate
Address: Flooring HUT Ltd, 15 Southcourt Road, Worthing, West Sussex BN14 7DF
VAT Reg: 230 8750 19
Registration Number: 09611722 Phone: 01903 377027
Copyright © 2015-2018 Flooring Hut Ltd . All Rights Reserved.