At Flooring HUT we will be delighted to provide you with brand new quality carpets that will lift the look, feel and warmth of your Cuckfield interior. But once we have installed the carpets in your Cuckfield residence, how do you ensure that the carpets continue to look and feel their best in the years ahead.
Here is our guide to maintaining and enhancing the lifetime of your brand new carpets:
- New carpets in your Cuckfield home require new underlay. Underlay acts as a shock absorber for carpets enabling it to reduce premature wear and tear.
- You might choose to ask your family and friends to take their shoes at the door or at least have a door mat available for people to wipe their feet.
- Vacuum your new carpet regularly at least two or three times a week to stop dirt from embedding itself in the pile.
- Loop pile carpets should be vacuumed with a cylinder cleaner using the suction head only.
- Cut pile carpets should be vacuumed with an upright cleaner with beater bar and brush.
- Remove spills as soon as possible.
By investing in the right care and maintenance you can ensure that the carpets covering your Cuckfield floors will look new for longer and last for years.
Other Carpet Manufacturers
We also provide carpets from the following manufacturers, please call us for more product information on: 01903 377027 or Book A FREE Estimate
Address: Flooring HUT Ltd, 15 Southcourt Road, Worthing, West Sussex BN14 7DF
VAT Reg: 230 8750 19
Registration Number: 09611722 Phone: 01903 377027
Copyright © 2015-2018 Flooring Hut Ltd . All Rights Reserved.